What is Chaplaincy and what does it offer?
Chaplaincy is an outreach ministry very similar to evangelism except we minister to the physical, emotional and mental needs of a person before the spiritual. Chaplaincy becomes an avenue where ministry penetrates places like shopping centers, parks, truck stops, race tracts, schools and many more.
Our training program offers:
1) Training for Lay Leadership in order to increase tools and offer assistance to the pastoral staff.
2) Hospital and sick/shut-in visitations
3) Training for disaster and crisis situations where Chaplains are crucial as councilors and critical incident stress de-briefing teams.
4) Training for Pastors to aid them in their roles and gain a greater understanding of how a Chaplaincy program can benefit their church, congregation, leadership and community.
5) Use as a tract of leadership development from within the body.
6) Take it as a missionary training tool in other regions and countries for pastors and leaders that get little opportunity at ministry training.
We are offering Chaplaincy as an inter-denominational course, meaning it is open to other denominations. In fact it is purposeful so that you learn how to minister outside of our "routine" practices for those who may have different religious experiences than our own and bring healing to them in time of need.
For more info: Jack Smith firstname.lastname@example.org