"Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it". Proverbs 22:6 (NKJV)
Denbigh Christian Academy offers education for Ages 2 - 5K & before and after school care for ages 4 - 12 yrs old
Summer program for ages 2 - 12yrs
We are located on 1233 Shields Road, Newport News, VA 23608
More information is available at our website: www.denbighchristianacademy.com
You may email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our main school phone number is: 757-874-8661
Our school provides excellence in education and child care
using the A Beka curriculum. This program offers developmental
activities to help your child succeed socially, spiritually, and academically.
Denbigh Christian Academy, in community with home and church, seeks to create a safe and authentic Christian learning environment to train students to know, love, and serve Jesus Christ and to equip them to achieve an excellent academic education based on the infallible Word of God, so that as students of strong character and integrity, they will impact their community and world fulfilling the “great commission” as royal knights for Christ.
Commitment to God and Community:
- To value and seek God’s presence in each classroom
- To teach God’s Word as the standard of truth
- To value all people and the ethnic diversity of our student population
- To provide excellent Christian teachers
- To inspire a passion for learning
- To educate within an engaging learning environment
- To pursue excellence in academic standards
- To teach Christ-like character
- To integrate faith and learning by shaping a biblical worldview within our school community
- To challenge the students to fulfill God’s plan for their lives and instill a passion in them to carry out the Great Commission
Denbigh Christian Academy is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International and a state recognized accredited private school in the Commonwealth of Virginia by the Virginia Council for Private Education.
The Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) is an international organization designed to assist Christian schools and educators with resources and professional development opportunities. ACSI oversees accreditation of Christian schools internationally. Certification through ACSI requires completion of biblical studies, philosophy of Christian school education, and professional studies to meet or exceed state licensure standards.
The Virginia Council for Private Education (VCPE) oversees accreditation of nonpublic pre-school, elementary, and secondary schools in the Commonwealth. VCPE facilitates a statewide framework for communication and cooperation among local governments, and other agencies and organizations.